Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Weekend...

So as TDH likes to say, I'm a day late and a dollar short for my weekend review. I was traveling back from my parent's yesterday, so I do have a good excuse. I spent the weekend with my family and it was wonderful.

We ate lots of delicious food.....


                                                                                                    Fried Fish and Biscuits

         
                                 
                                                                        Creme Brulee


We spent all day Saturday at the beach. The water was absolutely gorgeous. 



It was fun watching the drunk people sitting in front of us. One of the women had a big bottle (as in plastic, just so you get how big it was) of Crown Royal and poured half of it into her cup. The group then proceeded to line dance and there were even people out in the water on the sandbar doing the Cupid Shuffle. Needless to say, the woman with the Crown Royal ate sand quite a few times. It was quite the entertaining day.

After a fun-filled weekend, it's back to reality. I have quite a few fun things that I'm looking forward to, so it made it easier to come back. I'm off to work now, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment