Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dinner and a dress

Yesterday, I told ya'll I was going to be making a quiona dish for dinner. It was pretty good, but I think I'll half the amount of garbanzo beans next time bc all I could taste was bland garbanzo beans. I also think adding curried chicken would make this dish perfect, although it defeats the whole purpose of being a meatless meal. But a little chicken never hurt anyone, right? This meal will make your kitchen smell heavenly, since it uses a bunch of different spices. If you can find the Spiced Quiona  recipe here.

                                                                       via Holy Cannoli Recipes

I just finished ordering this dress from The Limited- LOVE.IT.

                                                                         via The Limited
                                                               
They were having an up to 60%  off dresses sale on their website for today only and this one was 40%. Since it seems to stay hot here year around, this will be the perfect dress for fall and winter. I can still feel like I'm in season appropriate clothes without dying of heat. If we have a rare day where it's cooler or cold, I can put a black blazer or cardigan over it. I can't wait for it to get here!

That's all I have for now, hope ya'll are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment