Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sweeps Week! (a.k.a. the return of fall shows)

I'm so excited for my favorite shows to start back this week! Especially Modern Family, which will be on tonight. TDH has been telling me every day for the past 2 weeks that Modern Family starts back tonight. Can you tell he's excited too? Lol. It will give us something new to talk about on Skype....

   I'm pretty sure this is going to be my husband's reaction when I tell him we're pregnant (we're not, 
   btw) Source: Yahoo homepage

Other shows I'll be watching this week?

Via      
 Love this pic!


              TDH says this show is stupid, I tell him to shut up. Can't you tell we love each other?

Don't let this fool you into thinking I'm a couch potato, I'll probably be dvr'ing most of these shows and watching them whenever I get a few minutes here and there. What shows will you be watching?

I'm off to mail a care package to the hubby, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment